These must be the Peeps that Lunchbox warned me are plotting something! This one looks quite nice. Tasty, too! OMNOMNOM mmmmm…Lunchbox worried too mu—
UH OH. These four don’t look friendly at all. Help!
Sparkly yellow Peeps
Bright, beautiful, tasty meal
Look out, their wrath wakes!
(Happy National Haiku Day!)
oh sweet jesus…
i asked my dad if this picture summed up parenting and he nodded
What a time to be alive
when the teacher calls you up to present in front of the class
anyone wanna make out… a check to me for 500,000 dollars
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers